This Website Privacy/Cookie Notice describes how LBL Corporation, 2093 Philadelphia, Pike # 9829, Claymont, DE, 19703, UNITED STATES (hereinafter
"LBL" or"we" uses personal data collected or received from visitors ("Visitors") of this website ("Website"). It also describes how we use personal data collected when you register as a Customer ("Customer").
It describes how we collect or receive your personal data, the types of personal data we process, how we use, share and protect these data, how long we retain these data, your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
If you are an LBL Independent Business Development Executive ("IBO"), please read our IBDE Privacy Notice, which includes information about how we process your personal data when you are logged in on the Website as an IBDE.
How We Collect or Receive Personal Data from You When you Visit the Website
LBL collects personal data from you through your use of the Website in various ways.
You may choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels provided on the "Contact Us" webpage of the Website, for example, LBL e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or online forms.
Where we ask you to provide us with your personal data, we will indicate whether providing the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into and/or facilitating a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of a failure to provide the personal data.
The Types of Personal Data We Collect from Visitors
We collect information regarding your website usage, IP-address, browser type and operating system. Also, in order to process your online purchases, we may collect your payment information and information relating to your product preferences and purchasing behavior.
In addition, through the communications channels made available on the Website’s "Contact Us" webpage, we collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, address, telephone number and fax number. We also process information about calls you make to our call centers (e.g., a recording of the call).
You may also voluntarily provide other data that is related to you in connection with your inquiries or comments. We encourage you, however, to provide no more personal data relating to you than is necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
How We Collect or Receive Personal Data from You When You Are Registering as a Customer
LBL collects and receives personal data from its Customers in various ways.
We collect personal data from you when you register as a Customer on our websites. You may also choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels provided on the "Contact Us" webpage of our websites, for example, LBL e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or online forms.
We also receive personal data of our Customers from the IBDEs with whom the concerned Customers have an existing relationship (such as when Customers have bought LBL products from the IBDE).
The Types of Personal Data We Collect from Customers
If you are registering as a Customer directly with LBL, we collect the following personal data from you:
- ⦁ Contact information (e.g., name, postal or e-mail address, fax number and phone number);
- ⦁ Date of birth;
- ⦁ Login Information including Username and Password;
- ⦁ Payment information (e.g., bank account or credit card numbers);
- ⦁ Product preferences, purchasing habits, purchasing history and spending behavior
- ⦁ Information about calls you make to our call centers (e.g., a recording of the call); and
- ⦁ Communication preferences.
In addition, when you communicate with us through various communications channels, we collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, address, telephone number and/or fax number. You may also voluntarily provide other data that is related to you in connection with your inquiries or comments. We encourage you, however, to provide no more personal data relating to you than is necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
How We Process the Personal Data We Collect
We only process your personal data to the extent it is necessary
- ⦁ for the performance of your agreement with us or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement with us; or
- ⦁ to comply with our legal obligations.
Therefore, we process the personal data we obtain about you to:
- ⦁ Manage your registration as a Customer;
- ⦁ Create and manage your online account;
- ⦁ Address your comments or inquiries
- ⦁ Process your orders of products or services;
- ⦁ Communicate with you;
- ⦁ Bring you in contact with your IBOs (including providing your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, purchases and purchasing history to your IBO);
- ⦁ Operate, evaluate and improve our services and facilitate your use of our websites;
- ⦁ Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- ⦁ Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
- ⦁ Operate, evaluate and improve our services; and
- ⦁ Prevent and protect us and others against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities.
How We Share Personal Data
LBL does not sell, rent or trade your personal data. LBL does share your personal data with:
- ⦁ Entities within the LBL group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for LBL to disclose personal data to allow LBL to co-ordinate the above-mentioned purposes with those group entities, and to allow LBL to use shared group resources so that we can provide registration and website services to you;
- ⦁ IBDEs, to allow communication regarding products, services and orders relating to the LBL Business;
- ⦁ Providers of Infrastructure- or Platform- or Software-as-a-Service solutions, software development services, information system maintenance services, record management services. This allows LBL to provide relevant website functionality to Customers and Visitors; and
- ⦁ Government authorities or other third parties, to comply with our legal obligations as well as the legal obligations of our subsidiaries and affiliates, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, legal interests, property or safety of others or ourselves.
This is a fundamental part of LBL’s business model and allows LBL to co-ordinate its relationship with you; consent is not required to carry out the above-mentioned transfers. LBL does not receive any consideration for personal information and those who receive your personal information from LBL must not sell.
We transfer the personal data we collect about you to entities within the LBL, including LBL’s affiliate companies. Some of them may be located in countries other than the country in which the data were originally collected. The laws of those countries may not have the same level of data protection as the country in which you initially provided the data. When we transfer your personal data to other countries, we will protect that data as described in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with applicable law.
Furthermore, some of the third-party service providers that process personal data on our or LBL group entities’ behalf are located in countries outside the country in which the data were originally collected. In these cases, LBL has put in place measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected where required by law.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data we process against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under "How We Use the Personal Data We Collect"), except if required otherwise by law. Please contact us using our contact details provided below, if you have any questions with respect to our data retention practices.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties, whose information and privacy practices are different than ours. We are not responsible or liable for the information or privacy practices employed by such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before using such websites or submitting any personal data or any other information on or through such websites.
Updates to the Website Privacy Notice
LBL reserves the right to change this Website Privacy Notice at any time. If we change this Website Privacy Notice we will update the effective date and such changes will be effective upon posting. We encourage you to review the Website Privacy Notice regularly.
Your rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data we process about you, the right to have such personal data corrected, erased or cancelled, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has happened based on your consent prior to the withdrawal. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal, at any time data, per the terms of applicable law. To exercise these rights, you should make a written request to our Data Protection Officer using the contact details set out below. If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your request, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
This request needs to comply with the applicable law and must contain and attach the following:
- ⦁ Full name and the email address, at which you will receive the response to your request.
- ⦁ A copy of your official identification with your photo, (or if applicable, a copy of your legal representative’s official identification with his/her photo and documents that evidence his/her authority).
- ⦁ A clear and precise description of the rights you want to exercise.
- ⦁ For requests related to your right to correct personal data, the modifications to be carried out and the documents that support your request.
Our Data Protection Officer will process and respond the applicable requests within 20 (twenty) business days of receipt. If the request is valid, it shall be executed within fifteen (15) business days from the date the response was issued. The response will be given electronically to the email address specified in your letter, including if applicable, an electronic copy of the requested personal data.
LBL may extend (once) the timescales set out in the previous paragraph, whenever warranted by the circumstances.
How to Contact Us
If you have any comments or inquiries about this Website Privacy/Cookie Notice, if you would like to update information we have about you, or to exercise your rights, you may contact support@welcometoLBL.com or call + 1 302-538-9829